Search Natalie's Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 30, 2011

TGIF

Today is so beautiful out. I'm really glad it's Friday!! I've already completed my glog except for the book link and I had a great time getting creative with it. My mother is the director of a place that works with a lot of pre-schools and daycares and when I showed it to her she immediately asked me to email her the link so that she could show it to everyone. She was like, "How did you do that? You can HEAR the whole story? ANDD you can watch the movie too? Que chevere!" Her feedback made me laugh and it definitely made me feel good about my work. I hope to have an enjoyable weekend... I might be getting some exciting news!!!!

2 comments:

  1. TGIF to you, too! This reaction is exciting! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I showed people my Glog, I had similiar reactions. They were amazed at how interacive it was and how much info I was able to get on there. I took a look at your Glog, & it looks really awesome! (:

    Oh ... and good luck with your exciting news, lol.

    ReplyDelete